Thursday, July 5, 2007

Jack from Legohouse

Was recommended by my colleague after getting quite a bit of quotation from contractors and IDs.

Some of the contractors and ID that we have met before are from the following :
1) Henry, Impress21 ( contractor )
2) Han Lim ( contractor - introduced by my Agent - a relative of his )
3) Andy, X-cel Design ( contractor )
4) Jacqueline, FuseConcept ( ID ) Exhibition
5) Patrick, Ho Bee ( Contractor )
6) Frank, ImageCreative ( ID ) Exhibition
7) Kelvin, Gplan ( ID )
8) Johnny, Futurehome ( ID )

Back to the topic, seems like Jack comes out with the most competitive pricing even it's just the first quote. Probably it's due to my colleague's recommendation and yeah he sent me the quotation in the matters of hours. I call this efficient.

During the meet-up, he's patient and willing to provide some ideas and he promised us with 3d drawings even we have not signed up with him. He promised us the 3d drawing of the feature wall, the kitchen and also our bedroom.

Since I have talked to my 6th ID/contractor, I try to incorporate all the plus points and confirm all my doubts to Jack with respect to the rest. He'd provide me with a revised quote by end of the week and 3d drawings mid week.

No comments: